What must I do when I am injured at work? Melvin A. Cook
Many People are injured at work and don't know what to do that time, Never found yourself in such conditions read out our FAQs on that.
Logo 801-746-5075
9571 South 700 East, Suite 104 Sandy, , UT 84070
Call: 801-746-5075

What must I do when I am injured at work?

by admin

  • Non-Citizen Social Security Beneficiaries

    Non-Citizen Social Security Beneficiaries 

  • Illinois Common Law Marriage and Widow's Social Security Benefits

    Illinois Common Law Marriage and Widow’s Social Security Benefits  Read more...

What must I do when I am injured at work?

Injured workers must report the injury within seven days. In addition to mail and Internet, most companies have an 800 number you can call. Afterward, injured workers must see a company-designated physician. Once the doctor files a report, the insurance company has 21 days to approve or deny the claim.

Contact a Salt Lake City Attorney Committed to Protecting Your Rights

When it comes the family law and social security disability, each client and case is different. It is also important to select an attorney with the experience, skills and professionalism required to address your legal issues. To learn more, contact the Salt Lake City law offices of Melvin A. Cook and schedule an initial consultation to discuss your case.

* fields are required